Monday, February 07, 2011

howdy!

hi!
the art openings were friday night.
i stopped in at highwire first. we got there early, but there were some people there. i'm not too sure what happened after that ;)

highwire gallery

then off to 3rd street gallery.
busy busy!

3rd street gallery on 2nd street

i think there were 107 artists' work hanging. all philadelphia peeps :D

3rd street gallery
that's my painting "official biscuit business" in the middle :)

there will be an artists reception this sunday the 13th from 1-3 PM

in other news, i made a new tiny painting.
my lovely friend, cathy, sent me a ginormous box full of dolls one day :D
in the box was a howdy doody marionette.
i love him :D

"howdy"

i have him listed in my etsy shop

i've also listed some new things in my junque shop

ciao!
x

No comments: