Friday, March 19, 2010

anxious

ugh! i can't wait to finally be done and moved in!!!!

i was debating whether or not to show photos of what's happening, but i think i will hold off to make it a surprize ;)

i've started painting the other half of the floor....
the base cabinets are here and all of the cubbies and shelves are stained and varnished...

we put the extra drywall pieces up in the closets to make it look a little neater...

got more track lights put up!

we need to install the base cabinets, the sink, and build worktops and a big work table...but when the floor is finished, i can start moving stuff in.

yesterday was 2 months ago that we started tearing apart the old studio!
it's come a long way since then!

nearly there...
i have to keep telling myself to be patient.

5 comments:

karuski said...

Hey, you're almost finished! Sounds like you've had tons of work but I'm sure it pays off soon!

Iris O'Connor said...

*icantwaiticantwait*
Hurry up woman, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!

sassypackrat said...

You are much more patient than I am...I'm dying to see it all together! So hurry up o.k.?

susarto said...

i'm trying! i'm trying!!!!

i have nothing to do with myself while the floor paint is drying.
i want to build a terrarium for the studio, but i have no car! lol! i'm stuck here :P

TMCPhoto said...

it's always the last little bit that's the hardest to get through. It all looks so fabulous I'm just wishing I had the space to call all my own instead of sharing it with the living room, the husbands music equipment and the Peanut's what evers that make their way over to my workspace.

Can't wait to see what it all looks like. I'm living vicariously through your posts :)